How to reduce fat ?
How to reduce fat ?
Due to fat, the figure is not only bad, it also has a bad effect on health. The parts of the body that are most affected by the increasing fat are the abdomen, waist and thighs.
To regain the lost fitness by controlling fat, it is necessary to make these changes in your lifestyle and diet:
- Avoid low fat diet snacks. These are all prepackaged products, in which a lot of chemicals, refined sugars, salts, preservatives are added to add flavor to it
- Eat whatever you eat fresh. Be it fish, egg, sliced meat or grilled chicken.
- If excess fat has accumulated on the stomach and food is also not digested at the right time, then try these tips:
Most women’s sleeping pattern is always wrong, due to which the hormones that control appetite and regulate digestion are disturbed.
- This is the reason that when they are tired, they feel very hungry and eat a lot, due to which unnecessary fat increases. Therefore, do not drink tea and coffee before sleeping at night and do some relaxation exercises like taking long deep breaths for good sleep and sleep with the right posture.
- Eat nuts and whole grains .
- Eat green leafy vegetables rich in magnesium.
- Magnesium keeps the mind calm and releases stress, so make sure to include magnesium in your diet.
- By doing balanced diet and regular exercise, you can control your weight.
- Do not eat the same type of food everyday. Keep changing it. Do not even use the same oil for a long time. Keep changing the oil band.
Instead of canned juice, take out the juice of fresh carrot, pomegranate, orange at home and drink it.
To reduce the fat of the lower abdomen, drink 7-8 glasses of water daily. By this the dirt of the body will come out and your metabolism will increase.
- Reduce the amount of salt in the food.
- Use honey instead of sugar.
- You can control sugar by adding cinnamon powder to your morning tea or coffee.
- Eat oranges when you are hungry. This will also end hunger and you will not be fat either.
- Remove it from your mind that the more you exercise, the sooner you will become thinner. It is important not to overdo it, but to do the right exercise.
- To reduce fat, it is not enough just to exercise, but it is also important to pay attention to your diet along with it.
- Oats with vegetable is the best breakfast for you in the morning breakfast, because it will also fill the stomach and a lot of fiber will also go into the body.